Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Declarations

I am a HUGE (and I DO mean HUGE) believer in the power of our words! I believe that there is more power in what comes from our mouths than we realize. I believe that we become ALIVE by the words spoken over us, and I also... equally... believe that we often times remain stuck in our mess by the words spoken over us.

And specifically the words spoken over us... BY us.

And that is why it's so important for us to know what God is saying and choose only to say what the Father is saying.

It's CRITICAL.

I heard it recently in a sermon... "Some people are on declaration away from their breakthrough."

I have experienced it recently myself. I've watched it. Someone experiencing God's presence, getting prayed for, and the moment they leave they DESTROY the activity of the Holy Spirit by the wrong damaging words they allow to escape from their lips.

And I believe the anointing ends there.

Period.

Think about it friend... you and I are being trained for something greater. When we choose to study scripture and meditate on the promises of God over our lives, we are being trained for battle. We are being disciplined into a new way of thinking. We are being conditioned so that our new response... our automatic response is to SAY what the Father is saying and DO what the Father is doing.

And so I must train my brain into dwelling only on the things of the Lord.

So today I begin again. A new season of my life.
Declaring the WORD of the Lord over my life.
Because the Word tells us that God SPOKE and there was light. He could have thought it and it would have equally been so. BUT He chose to SPEAK it. DECLARE it.

Day one for me is Psalm 60:12, "With God's help we will do mighty things."

I will choose to meditate on that.
Not until it becomes more knowledge that "puffs me up", but until it becomes so interwoven into the fabric of my being, that it becomes my FIRST, instinctual response to any opposition I face!

It all matters!!!! <3

What are you declaring today??
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment