Tuesday, November 4, 2014

25 Encouraging Phrases

Encouraging words. We need more of those. More positive affirmations. More of Jesus-love in a fallen world. And we could learn to deposit more good by practicing more love. And today could be a new day. A fresh start. 

Because words matter. 

They are the very things we remember in the absence of those we've spent time with. 

Words. 

What we say matters. 

And I see it in the red letter... because, 
"What you say flows from what is in your heart." {Luke 6:45b}. 
And if my heart is being transformed by the One who causes it to beat within my chest, my words must then be transformed too.


1.   You look great!
2.   You are doing a fantastic job!
3.   I trust you!
4.   You work so hard!
5.   I am so proud of you!
6.   I'm so glad we're friends!
7.   I can't wait to see you!
8.   You are blessing in my life!
9.   How thoughtful of you!
10. I truly appreciate you!
11. You are a terrific parent!
12. I love you!
13. I believe in you!
14. You inspire me!
15. You are amazing!
16. You are so loved!
17. I forgive you.
18. You're so smart!
19. You are strong!
20. You have what it takes!
21. I am praying for you!
22. You are valuable!
23. You are making a difference!
24. I adore you!
25. You make me smile!

So many ways we can ENCOURAGE others. 

Can you add to this list?

Go out today... and make a difference!  The world is waiting.

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



No comments:

Post a Comment