Saturday, December 16, 2017


It's part of my scripture memory work I did during a portion of the time I was off Facebook last year and this year.

The entire 103rd Psalm. Because there are just some days you need to be reminded and so you dig deep and encourage yourself.

Psalm 103:4 says, "He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies."

To redeem means - to buy; clear by payment; to recover; to regain possession of.
To crown means - to honor or reward; invest with honor and dignity.

Friends.. Our God has cleared our payment. He has regained that which was doomed to destruction.  His favor is our salvation! He is protecting His investment and He will not let us fall!

I remember getting to verse 4 and repeating those first 4 verses every single day, over and over. Oh - until I could get it in the marrow of my bone!

And I'm reminding you today: He redeems you and He crowns you!

Your turn to embrace them for yourself: You redeem me and You rescue me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment