Thursday, May 17, 2018

Daily Declarations, # 7


The words we say matter. And what you say to yourself daily matters more than you think! There is power in your vocabulary! That's why we must begin declaring the promises and purposes over our lives!

Colossians 1:11 says, "We also pray that you will be strengthened with all His glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy."

The Message version says it like this, "We pray that you’ll have the strength to stick it out over the long haul—not the grim strength of gritting your teeth but the glory-strength God gives. It is strength that endures the unendurable and spills over into joy, thanking the Father who makes us strong enough to take part in everything bright and beautiful that he has for us."

Isn't that beautiful?

Glory-strength. HIS mighty strength. We can do it no other way.

And knowing how to do something is quite different than being enabled to practice it. I know that I am weak in myself, but when I willingly and submissively surrender to His will and allow myself to be a vessel for Him, I am made into a strong and mighty warrior ready for battle... armed with endurance for the long haul.

Christian joy is a natural reaction to living in alignment with the Father and fulfilling our God-given destinies in Him!

And so we daily declare: I have great endurance and patience and I am filled with joy!

Daily Declarations
#inspire #inspireministries #dailydeclarations #speakingwordsoflife #scripture #bible

No comments:

Post a Comment