Wednesday, November 7, 2018

My Life Will Be Living Priase

Psalm 115:17 says, “The dead cannot sing praise to the Lord, for they had gone into the silence of the grave.”

Ahh.. God calls us to praise! And those who belong to Him should rise to this duty & privilege! .
And it’s the spiritually dead who cannot praise Him. The ungodly abide in silence. They see no necessity to offer songs and their lifelessness is a dishonor to God.

And yet I see it in Ps 22:3 that He is, “enthroned on the praises of Israel.” He finds rest there, in our praise. He’s highly exhausted when we maintain a lifestyle of purposeful praise. My commentary says, “Though the dead cannot, and the wicked will not, and the careless do not praise, yet we will shout, ‘Hallelujah’ forever and ever!”

Demonstrating praise is determining to be spiritually alive! We awaken our dead spirits by praise!

Refusing to be diligent in praise is professing an indifference to life. Instead may we be like the Psalmist who says, “I will not die; instead I will live to tell what the Lord has done!” (Ps 118:17)

We are responsible, in this life, to acknowledge the God who made us in His perfect image, and on Whom we are wholly dependent. Praise is our immediate response to God’s blessings. We cannot know what tomorrow holds, so praise is for NOW... in the moment.

Our lives should be lives of praise. On every occasion and in all things. Being spiritually alive demands perpetual thanksgiving!

May I be brave enough to say, “I may not be able to see His hand moving, or the miracle sought after being performed, YET I am holding tightly to the power of His Word and the promises of His work, and in light of His constant faithfulness in my life - I will continue to praise His name until I have no voice left!”

My life will be a living praise!


No comments:

Post a Comment