Monday, November 5, 2018

Our Reaction To The Goodness of God

When you have been trusting and believing for the miracle... for the breakthrough... God offers a gentle reminder on a Monday afternoon. A note I had written to myself in a journal from the summer months. A simple question, "What will be our reaction to the goodness of God?"

And I think it's a great question to put before us every day. Because it's not a victim question, but rather a question to be asked by confident soldiers expecting for victory!

What will be our reaction to the goodness of God?

Because I am thinking on THOSE things today. And believing the verse that has played a significantly important role in my life this year. Psalm 27:13, "Yet I am confident I will see the Lord's goodness while I am here in the land of the living."

Regardless of what happens HE is still God and HE is still good. And my expectation of His grace and mercy far outweighs the fear and anxiety... ahh... those things I was NEVER meant to carry!

He still has the whole world in the palm of His hand. And when I allow stress and worry to overtake me, it's simply the result of a misaligned focus. It simply means I have given more power to the enemy. It means I have lost my awestruck-ness of the Lord and what He can and WILL do in my life.

What will be the reaction to the goodness of God? Praise! Ridiculous, radical praise!

As for me and my house... we will serve the Lord. <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment