Thursday, November 29, 2018

While I Wait

Because sometimes we forget.

And it was so with the rebellious Israelites. The ones who had been given much and forgiven abundantly. Grace upon grace in exchange for disobedience and rejection. And forgetfulness of all He willingly and lovingly lavished. “They did not remember His power and how He rescued them from their enemies.” Psalm 78:42.

But I want to remember. I never want to forget. And I have intentioned to live a life filled with praise on my lips for all I have seen Him do!

But not just for all He does... but mostly because of who He is. Grace-filled, loving, merciful, kind, compassionate, forgiving, patient.

Because He is always good and I am always loved.

I will never stop telling of His goodness... because His goodness knows no end. Because He is a good good Father who, “longs to be gracious” and who, “will rise up to show compassion.” (Isaiah 30:18). And while I wait... I will sing of His glory, I will tell of His works, I will share of His faithfulness!

Oh He is so so so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment