Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thank you Father!

“The atmosphere is changing now… for the Spirit of the Lord is here. The evidence is all around… for the Spirit of the Lord is here. The miracle can happen now… for the Spirit of the Lord is here. The evidence is all around… for the Spirit of the Lord is here!”

These are the lyrics that keep going through my mind. Over and over and over.
“Here As In Heaven” by Elevation Worship.

And could it be that THAT is precisely what we experienced this week?

Heaven.

Because as I sit here on a gorgeous fall Sunday afternoon, I am reminded of God’s goodness and His ridiculous faithfulness! I am reminded that HE is the God of miracles. That HE is the One who still answers prayers. That HE is One who knows the hearts cry of His people and He still longs to release His blessings.

I could write a book on the miracles we’ve seen God perform this week alone in our lives. I could spend the rest of the evening telling of numerous ways we’ve encountered His beautiful favor in the last several days!!

I’d spend an hour on the phone with my best friend this week recounting the many stories of His provision and I’d tell her this, “Isn’t it just like God to show off this way?” We would cry together as we celebrated the miraculous ways we have seen Him show up - even in the 11th hour - to rescue and renew and restore.

Oh how He loves us so!!!!

And for those who have been a part of this amazing journey with us… we thank you! Thank you for praying for us. Thank you for loving us. Thank you for blessing us. Thank you for being the hands and feet of Jesus and for allowing Him to use you to bring Him ultimate glory!

The atmosphere is changing now… for I KNOW that the Spirit of the Lord is here. The evidence is ALL around! Thank You Father, Thank You Father, Thank You Father!

Today I am moved to tears at the thought of our good good Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment