Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Expect The Inconveivable

Sometimes the bravest thing we can ever do is take the step into what seems impassable. To press into the area of trust that seems inaccessible. To believe that God’s plan and purpose for our life is greater than we could ever want for, dream up, or imagine for ourselves.

As I sit before an insurmountable mass of unknowns, I have a choice. I can live in discouragement which comes from maintaining an improper focus on the problem, or I can insist on living in hopefulness and extreme certainty that the same God who gave me the assignment is the same God who will see me through to completion and victory. In Him I cannot fail.

I slip back into dangerous unbelief when I forget His promises, when I question His character, and when I disregard His faithfulness.

The miracle still awaits. The healing is still offered. The restoration is still ours for the taking. Ahh.. Jesus.. help our unbelief.

Let’s step into this Monday... this week... believing that God’s job is to execute the impossible. Our job is to expect the inconceivable.

No comments:

Post a Comment