Monday, May 21, 2018

Daily Declarations, # 10


The words we say matter. And what you say to yourself daily matters more than you think! There is power in your vocabulary! That's why we must begin declaring the promises and purposes over our lives!

Zephaniah 3:17 might be one of my favorite pieces of scripture in all of the bible. It says this, "For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty Savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He can calm your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."

I remember when my daughter was a baby and we'd put her to bed at night singing over her in her crib. I remember praying over her and singing songs of love and adoration, and even just the sound of my voice calmed her down enough to drift off into dreamland. There was something in that reassurance of my presence that spoke to the confirmation of my love for her.

And I imagine God like that... with me. With us. Oh how He delights in His creation. How He loves us with an unfailing love. And even in my fear and worry and doubt and uncertainty, He rejoices over all of me with joyful songs. What an incredible image this is!

And so we daily declare: He rejoices over me with gladness and singing.

Daily Declarations
#inspire #inspireministries #dailydeclarations #speakingwordsoflife #scripture #bible

No comments:

Post a Comment