Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Anoint My Feet

I am in a season of growing. And shifting. And hearing. And allowing God to move where He want to move.

My prayer daily is:
Lord, anoint my feet for the work You have called me to do.
The big and small work You have ascribed to me.

Anoint me feet with:
Readiness.
May I be always ready for whatever You have.

Eagerness.
May I be found in posture eager to do the work You provide.

Willingness.
May I be quick to obey all You assign for my life.

Excitement.
May I never lose my zeal and passion for what You ask.

Usefulness.
May my whole being always be ready to be fully used for You.

Preparedness.
May I forever be learning and growing as You prepare me for greater things.

Promptness.
May I act upon Your spoken word to me with immediacy.

Strength.
May I depend on Your Spirit for strength for the journey ahead.

Hunger.
May I always stay hungry for that which You do and say.

Anticipation.
May I always anticipate and look for Your great provision.

I challenge you you to pray for God to anoint your feet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment