Thursday, November 29, 2018

Today Is A Good Day... For Answered Prayer!

Because I want my life to be about bringing glory to God... no matter what. Because my heart aches for the hurting... in me and all around. Because I can’t afford to be in a moment without His abiding presence. Because I long to see breakthrough. Because it’s honor and privilege to carry the broken to the feet of Jesus.

If I’m being honest, I’ve so often struggled in my prayer life. A heart full of willingness doesn’t always lead to a life of obedience. And admittedly it is the area of faithful attendance to prayer that has so often been my downfall.

But God is ushering me into a new season of life. A season where full dependence on Presence is necessary. A season where my very next breath is reliant upon His voice and His clear directives. A season where every critical movement is calculated by His loving promises, and all life-sustaining power is found only in deep communion with the One who knows me intimately and loves me passionately. 


And so I begin again. It’s a new day. I will bravely ask for the breakthrough... today is a good day for answered prayers! I will go before the Throne Room of Grace and I will ask and seek and knock. Because faith asks, hope seeks, and love knocks. And I will pray for that which will ultimately bring Him glory should I receive it.. or not. Either for the removal of the thorn, or for the grace and strength to enable me to bear it and bear it well.

Because it all matters.

And times are too crucial to remain prayerless.



No comments:

Post a Comment