Thursday, February 7, 2019

Redeemed

Because we are in a season of waiting.
And today... we still wait.

And we were sure we'd get some answers last week. But we didn't.

And it's okay.

There is pain in the waiting... from human perspective, but listen friends... we are NOT living by human perspective! We are living by heavenly perspective! And when we do that - EVERYTHING changes!!

Yesterday morning, as I was praying, I wrote these words down. And I believe they were directly from the Holy Spirit! And I had to share them with you too. Because maybe you can be inspired and encouraged by them too!

The Holy Spirit spoke this to my spirit... "I am redeeming even this waiting time."

Ahh... YES! And so I followed it up with, "Thank you, Jesus, for redeeming even this waiting time!"

Redeeming = to buy, pay off, RECOVER, TO MAKE UP FOR, offset, repurchase.

YES!!!

And the antonym for Redeem? It's abandon!!

And when I was out driving in the beautiful snow that lays heavy on the earth, I was reminded... He is always good. He is always kind. And He is always faithful. He literally... can be NOTHING else. He CANNOT be unkind. He CANNOT be untrustworthy.

He simply can't. He has no other way of being than good, and kind, and faithful.

And He WILL NOT abandon you and me!

He is redeeming EVEN this waiting period.

He will RECOVER all that was lost.
He will MAKE UP for all that lies behind us.

And I am so grateful for this heavenly perspective this morning!

He is madly in love with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment