Saturday, April 13, 2019

Live By What He Says

Sometimes life doesn't look like what you thought it would like.

And the waiting for breakthrough can be so hard.

I get it.
I understand more than you know.

But that's when we have to know what the scriptures tell us about Jesus. Who was He? What did He say? How did He behave?

Human reasoning and worldly vision can be dangerous.

But there are truths packed within the pages of His Word that give me hope....

"He gives power to the weak
and strength to the powerless."
Isaiah 40:29-31

"And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches.." Phil 4:19

"...overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us." Romans 8:37

"'I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.'" John 14:27

"Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"The LORD himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.” Exodus 14:14

I must decide to live by what He says, not what I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment