Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Full Response To His Rescue

 


I heard it in my spirit one day when I was praying.
 
And I knew in an instant they weren’t my own words.
 
They were the words of the Holy Spirit.
 
“My life is to be lived in FULL response to His rescue!”


 
Because as a follower of Jesus I am to live the life of a grateful recipient.
 

Because all is grace.
 

This breath is grace!
This moment is grace!
The sunrise - grace!
My family - grace!
 

It’s all grace!
 
And each day I have a choice to make.
 
To live in response to all He has done… live grateful and filled with joy.
Or live like the one who knows not the fire from which she was pulled from!
 
I choose gratitude.
I choose joy.
I choose to live every breath in full response to His rescue!
 

Because He didn’t have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment