Friday, February 5, 2021

I Belong To The Lord


 

I was sitting quiet in my prayer time the other day and I said the words I know were prompted by the Spirit to say.

“I belong to the Lord.  I am covered by the blood of Jesus Christ.”

And some days we must say the words out loud.
Multiple times.

Because there is truly an enemy who’s very purpose is to kill, steal, and destroy.

And also to distract and disable.

Because if he can successfully distract us for long enough, we become disabled from the work we were created to do this side of eternity.

And the call on the body of Christ has NEVER BEFORE been as important as it is in this hour.

In order to breathe the life of Jesus into the world… in order to offer hope to the hurting nation… in order to offer a different way and bring redemptive solutions… we must know that WE belong to the Lord and that we are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ!

And once we know this… really know this in the marrow of our bones… than we are unstoppable.

Unstoppable for Him!

Say it today.
Repeat it again and again.
Go to bed claiming it.
Wake up tomorrow restating it.
Until you feel the victory of enemy resistance begin to rise!

“So humble yourselves before God.  Resist the devil and he will flee from you.”  (Jam 4:7)

I belong to the Lord.  I am covered by the blood of Jesus Christ.
YOU belong to the Lord.  YOU are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment