Tuesday, March 27, 2018

God Wants to Change the Way You See Yourself!

Someone needs to hear this today.
YOU are loved.
YOU are beautiful.
YOU are unique.
YOU have been hand-crafted by a loving Father.

And those of us who have professed faith in Jesus Christ, have been tasked with an enormous responsibility of bringing this hope to a hurting world.

I believe that we disappoint the Father and grieve His holy name when we insist on focusing on our own personal imperfections… our looks, our weight, our mess-up’s. When we verbally communicate our shortcomings, we are choosing to dishonor the One who died to make our worthiness known.

Others will not be able to see the true image of a loving, forgiving, compassionate, beautiful Savior if we aren’t owning those characteristics for ourselves.

And so I wake today declaring goodness over myself because if I don’t do it, the world is already prepared to oppose what Christ has already affirmed.

Things like:
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
I let the peace of Christ rule in my heart and I am always thankful.
I am a crown of glory in the Lord’s hand.
I am called by the name of the Lord.
I am confident that His work will be completed in me.

God wants to change the way you see yourself so you’ll change the way others see Him!

(I’d love to share my daily declarations with you.  Message me, if interested, for details.)



No comments:

Post a Comment