Wednesday, December 19, 2018

What We Say

This girl had me the day she was born. She’s near and dear to my heart and I’m always happy to spend time with her.

On Friday night when she came over to help me get things ready for the Annual Cookie Bake, one of her assignments was to help me select 3 games for our family to play.

Looking through some of the games we’ve played in the past she’d say from time to time, “This one isn’t a very good one.” Realizing that I had chosen those games myself, she would gently follow it up with, “It was a great thought though!” or “I can see why you would’ve selected that one!” God bless her heart!

And yet shouldn’t we strive to be more like that? Encouraging one another. Reaffirming the choice of another even if it’s not one we would have chosen ourself.

Carli was focusing on loving well. Choosing words of life. Remaining positive.

Words carry life or death. Let’s choose well!

No comments:

Post a Comment