Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hyper-Victorious!


 

Some days we need reminding.
Because some days are hard.
And lonely.
And challenging.

But can I remind you this morning… that OVERWHELMING VICTORY is ours through Christ, who loved us??

Take a look at it in The Passion Translation, “Yet even in the midst of all these things, we triumph over them all, for God has made us to be more than conquerors, and his demonstrated love is our glorious victory over everything!”

The Greek word meaning, “more than conqueror” is the word hupernikao and it’s expanded definition means this = “hyper-victory, and insinuates a victory that cannot be described in one word.  It’s meaning is “beyond, exceeding, and overwhelming.”

How about that?
SUCH a victory is reserved for the Jesus-people that there’s not even a word in the human language that contains within it the fullness of explanation!

THAT is the victory that you and I have in Christ Jesus!

We are hyper-victorious!

And so maybe today’s the day we begin thinking differently based on the knowledge of this truth.  Maybe today’s the day we begin declaring differently based on the realization of this revelation!
Speaking opposite of what we see in the natural.
Speaking with eyes that insist on Kingdom realities.
Proclaiming divine solutions for seemingly impossible challenges.

Today I will breathe life into dry bones.
When what I see is ugly… I will boldly declare that I see beauty as through the eyes of Jesus.
When what I see is hurtful… I will boldly declare that I see helpful as through the eyes of Jesus.
When what I see is sickness… I will boldly declare that I see healing as thorough the eyes of Jesus.
When what I see is struggle… I will boldly declare that I see restoration as through the eyes of Jesus.

Speaking opposite of circumstance doesn’t make me negligent of reality… it demonstrates what world I demand to live most conscious of.  It puts me in the practice of a proactive mindset that sees Kingdom solutions to carnal logic.  It elevates my thinking and gives me the strength to, “knock down strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.” (2 Cor 10:4)

Every time I determine to focus on the suffering rather than the Savior, I am believing a lie and partnering with the spirit of darkness.

And today it ends.
Today I determine to declare the overwhelming victory in my life.
Today I resolve to fixate not on living reactionary to the work of the enemy, but to live like Jesus… in complete response to the Father.

You too?

No comments:

Post a Comment