Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Relentless Gratitude

 

We owe Him a life of relentless gratitude.
 
An entire remnant of wilderness walkers, who had once been freed from their captivity in Egypt, died before seeing the land God had promised them. 
 
All because of their sin-filled ingratitude.
 
What might we be forfeiting ourselves from our attitude of ungratefulness?
 
Oh Father, that we would never forget to praise like David.
 
"O my Strength, to You I sing praises, for You, O God, are my refuge, the God who shows me unfailing love." Psalm 59:17
 
"I will praise You forever, O God, for what You have done." Psalm 52:9
 
"Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name." Psalm 103:1
 
"How kind the Lord is! How good He is! So merciful, this God of ours!" Psalm 116:5

No comments:

Post a Comment