Wednesday, May 15, 2019

As For Me


I love Psalm 145. King David's psalm of praise.

And what could be better on a day when you feel like doing anything other than praising? What could be more necessary than praise in the midst of problems?

Because it's time we align our worldly ways with Kingdom mentality. It's time we insist on speaking contrary to our current condition.

The psalmist here says, "You awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue;" and then continues with the ownership of victory... "I will proclaim Your greatness."

I will.
Me.
As for me... I have allowed myself no other option than to praise. And thank. And find joy in these insurmountable problems.

I am victorious.

And as for me... I will praise and proclaim His greatness all the days of my life!

Amen?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment